Sunday, June 8, 2008

Quiet Village @ Cielo - Mon Jun 02, 2008

Quiet

I didn't take pictures at this show because it was not necessary. Quiet Village gave me past Monday the most boring show I have ever been to in my life. In fact, it wasn't a show. The two guys just pressed play on an iTunes in their computer and on dvd player, chatted behind the decks, and once in a while checked whether the volume was right or not. I was lucky of finding a place where to sit without having to order a bottle (I was at Cielo), where to close my eyes and at least try to enjoy the music I like from their debut album Silent Movie. I would have been more comfortable in my apartment with my stereo on. Good album and very poor live show, if that is to be called like that.

♫♪

Were you at the show? How did you like it?


Quiet Village Links: Official Website, MySpace

No comments: